It’s Freebie Friday

So here’s a list of freebies I’ve seen around.  I hope you enjoy.

Free Beechnut Starter Kit

Free Subscription to CBS Watch Magazine

Always Flexi-Liner

Free Hallmark Card

Nabisco Coupon Booklet and Calender

Fancy Feast Appetizers

Burt’s Bees Acne Solutions

Dentaburst Sample

ADT Child Safety Kit

Kid’s Cookbook

Free Mars Chocolate

Nexxus Hair Care Sample

Honey Nut Cheerios Sample

Fiber One Samples

Vancouver Canucks Fan Pack

Please let me know if you have any interest in other Sports Fan Packs and what leagues.  I’ve been considering putting together my list and posting it here but I want to make sure there is interest.  Just leave a comment here or email me about it.  Thanks!!!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments