Publix Deals

There are a few deals this week at Publix.  I’m going to list my favorites if you see anything great feel free to share.

  • Yoplait Yo-Plus (4pk) are BOGO at $2.50 and there is a $1 coupon on Coupons.com =.25 each
  • Del Monte Fruit Chillers are 3 for $5 and there is a $1 coupon on Coupons.com =.67 each
  • Sundown Vitamin D is usually $2.99 at my store and using the $6/2 PQ in the green flyer makes them free
  • Arnold’s Thins BOGO $2.99 I have $4 off coupons left from a houseparty I hosted and I had $1 coupons as well makes for free to cheap.
  • Land O Lakes Butter BOGO $1.89 and there was a coupon in the 2/7 inserts (I can’t remember how much) but it would make for cheap butter

Feel free to let me know if you find any other great deals.  I’ll be back later with some more deals trying to catch up and make up for being gone for a month.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments