Publix Deli Kid’s Meals

I received a BzzCampaign to try the Publix Deli Kid’s Meal a while ago.  My son had the chance to try it out and let me tell you it was a hit!!!  Publix offers 5 different meals with lots of healthy options that my son really enjoys.  I know people tend to shy away from healthy because your kids don’t eat “healthy” foods, but what kid doesn’t eat yogurt, carrots, apples or drink milk or juice?  Each meal contains a sandwich, 2 sides and a drink for only $3.99 so what are the options you ask well here they are

  • Chicken Tenders on a Honey Wheat Roll with mini carrots, kid’s yogurt and fruit juice
  • Ham on a Wheat Sandwich thin with mini carrots, yogurt and apple juice
  • Peanut Butter and Apple multigrain wrap, string cheese, mini carrots, yogurt and fruit juice
  • Peanut Butter on Honey Wheat Roll with string cheese, apple sauce, mini carrots and fruit juice
  • Roasted Turkey Breast on Honey Wheat Roll with apples/grapes, raisins and organic milk

These meals are great when you are running around town and have to grab a quick lunch.  These are really great when we go to Disney and I forget to pack a lunch.  The only downside is they can’t be customized but they are much healthier than drive thru and nearly the same price.

I was provided with a coupon to try the Publix Deli Meal for free but all opinions are my own.

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments