RideMakerz Xtreme Customz Review

My little one and his buddies are lucky little boys.  Thanks to MommyParties they got to have a fantastic playdate!!

I will add a pic as soon as I can (sorry it's not working)

He got to show off his new RideMakerz Xtreme Customz special edition Batmobile.   They have released several new models including Spiderman and IronMan as well as non super hero cars.  The boys favorite part was all the pieces and how they can be mix and matched so they each got to build their own custom cars and had pieces leftover so that when they change their minds (we all know they will) they can change their car.  The moms were leary see we have a RideMakerz store nearby and they all know how much you can spend building a car there but when I told them how inexpensive these cars were they were ready to go pick up a new one or two as end of the school year gifts.  Another plus to all of the moms were that these are smaller than the original RideMakerz and therefor easier to store in the house. 

The boys spent about 20 minutes customizing their cars (I recommend having a baggy handy for the extra pieces) and then spent about an hour crashing them into each other and racing them all over the house.  You can pick up your own RideMakerz Xtreme Customz car at Target, Toys R Us or Amazon starting at $9.99

I'd like to thank MommyParties for providing my son and his friends with a fantastic playdate.

Mommyparties provided myself and my guests with toys in return for my blogpost and review.  All opinions as always are my own. 

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments