Today's quick Publix trip

There was nothing to great today but I had to get an ad from Publix so I did a small trip. Personally I do much better with a paper ad in my hand than I do online, but I forgot to buy the paper yesterday.

6 Beyer's Yogurt's w/ stir in m&m's .60 each -.50mq
20 Martha White muffin mixes .80 each -.55/2 mq and $5 off wyb 10 publixq
1 2L Pepsi 1.34
1 Amp 1.79

Spent $5.55
Savings $27.45


I could have done better but my hubby needed the soda now for a headache. The muffin mixes are great since they only require a 1/2 cup of milk to be added. Some of them will be donated to the food bank for holiday meals and the rest are going to be put into my stockpile.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments