Running

Some days I feel like I’m running a marathon and never moving.  It’s just been one of those months what can I say but whew am I tired.  I’ve almost gotten the house back in order and I finally replanted some of my flowers, dug up the old, and moved the empty pots out of the way until spring rolls around.  It looks so nice and tidy outside now I’m so happy walking out the door and not seeing dead/half dead plants.

Of course there are about 1000 things going on around here on top of regular life.  But I have very exciting news on my front I have just signed up to be a consultant for Thrity-One.  You can check out the products and my site here.  I can’t wait to go down this road and hopefully help up the savings for a home.  It will also be a great opportunity for me to connect with others and share these great products.  I can’t wait to have my first party once my stuff gets here.  If you are at all interested please let me know I will be doing catalog parties as well as parties in home for people local to me.

Thanks for sticking with me through the down time on the blog.  I’m hoping that my life is going to settle down and fall into a routine very soon.  I haven’t been doing much shopping because of my overload but the cupboards are starting to show my lack of shopping.  So it’s time to get back into the game and start shopping.  I’ll be back to sharing my shopping feats very soon as well as all the great freebies and some homemade Christmas gift ideas.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments