Update

Hello my name is Tiffany and I have a problem….. LIFE!!!!  LOL  For the past 2 months or so I feel like I am endlessly playing catchup.  I’m on a treadmill and every time I get used to the speed someone turns it up, but I’ve decided something today.  I’m getting off the treadmill, that’s it I’m done.

There will be no more playing catch up.  There are things that I wanted to do, people I wanted to reach out to, sales I wanted to shop, and things I really wanted to organize around here but it didn’t happen.  Plain and simple life gets in the way and I’ve found that walking around with the weight of all the things I wanted or should have done on my shoulders is depressing and draining.  So starting tomorrow morning my slate is clean, there are things that have to be done around the house and that’s fine but I’m not dealing with the guilt of it not being done.

I have recently started a business and would love to start booking parties and that needs my attention and my excitement.  My mother is going through a rough patch and I need to get alittle more out of my head to be supportive of her and I need to do a better job supporting my family.  But there will be no more guilt about not posting, not washing dishes, not feeling like making dinner or whatever.  I feel that this new attitude will help me back to being me.  The lists have come down I’m not carrying anything into tomorrow other than we have family visiting, we haven’t seen them in 2 years and I will enjoy their visit and stop worrying.

I’m hoping that this release will let me get back into the deal and into blogging because I love connecting with all of you and I love reading your comments and emails.  With my new business venture I will setting a schedule and I will be penciling in time for blogging but it will be in pencil so if it doesn’t happen there’s always tomorrow.  I will be starting a new set of goals for the rest of the year and sharing them soon, I’m excited to start reading everyone’s posts and blogs again I can’t wait to here how your goals are coming and what you are doing to get there.  Please feel free to share your struggles and goals here, if you would like to have a guest post please feel free to email me anytime and we can set something up.

I hope you all had a great Halloween and are excited about November and the upcoming holidays!!!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments