Free E-Books

There are lots of great free books available for your Kindle and if you don't have a Kindle you can download the free app for your PC and still take advantage of all the great freebies. I'm going to try and post some books for you at least once a week so you can add to your library. I'll be posting the books in the Amazon widget form so that you can see if they are still free, prices on Amazon change frequently so you'll know before wasting your time!!
 

Of course I get the widgets and now it's not posting prices.  As of 6:10pm 5/28 these were all free, be sure to check around there are lots of great free books available.  I've got probably 5 years of reading saved on my cloud, kindle and PC and haven't paid for one yet!!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments