May the Fourth

For all of my Star Wars fans readers you probably know that today is Star Wars day!!! I married a huge Star Wars fan and because of that also gave birth to a Star Wars nut (who is wearing his Captian Rex socks with his Commander Cody shoes today). Because of my two crazy fans I'm always on the lookout for Star Wars deals and there are plenty to be had today. Amazon is running Star Wars Gold Box Deals all day today so be sure to check it out here  You can also check out StarWars.com to watch all 22 episodes of The Clone Wars season 4 and get a sneak peek at Season 5 plus they have cute ecards and other goodies

Let me know if you find any great deals today!!  And for your viewing pleasure my baby Vader.

 May the Fourth be With You!!!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments