Progresso Recipe Starters Review

Thanks to Progresso and MyBlogSpark I was able to review all the new flavors of Progresso’s fantastic recipe starters.

These are not my pictures because mine are refusing to cooperate.  I first tried a chicken recipe on the side of the can using the Creamy Parmesan Basil and it was really good but beware of the strong basil flavor.  Then I made some chicken up with the Creamy Roasted Garlic with Chicken Stock where I just pan fried some chicken and added the sauce we also used the sauce on the veggies we had and it was great. 

The recipe starters really help make starting dinner easy!  They come in 5 great flavors and there are tons of recipes available online at Progresso.com plus you can use them to start your own recipes.  It’s so nice to be able to come home and throw a few things together with some sauce and have a great flavorful meal.  I look forward to trying the rest of the flavors and will try and report back on them (I’m a bit concerned about the Creamy Portabella Mushroom since we are not mushroom people but we’ll see).  I’ll be making some Easy Weeknight Chicken Parmesan using the Fire Roasted Tomato flavor and Cheesy Southwest Chicken Skillet with the Creamy Three Cheese sauce.  If you’ve tried these let me know how you like them and if the mushroom sauce is really mushroomy.

The information, products and Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ gift pack was provided by Progresso through MyBlogSpark.  All opinions are my own of course.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments