Fixed the first Kink

I think I have the comment problem fixed, thanks Precious for emailing me to let me know.  The easiest fix I could find was to just make the comment a pop up window so if you can’t leave a comment check your pop-ups.  Again please let me know if this is a problem or difficult, I was amazed that it was so easy to fix.

If you come across anymore kinks please feel free to let me know.  I’m new to all this kind of stuff so I will most likely screw up a few times.  LOL

Have a great night all!!

posted under |

2 comments:

American Dreamer said...

This iw working great now. I love the new design.

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Unknown said...

Thanks Precious for bringing it to my attention. I never noticed since I was signed in and the code window didn't come up.

I hope you have a Happy New Year and are enjoying your family!!

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments