Disney Movie Rewards

I love this program you can use the codes off the back of Disney movies that you purchase to earn free stuff but you can also earn lots of  free points.  If you haven’t signed up for this program and are interested leave a comment with your email (I won’t publish it) and I’ll send you a refer a friend email (which will get me free points).

Today I got a Treasure Hunt Email from them for 100 free points.  If you want to do the treasure hunt yourself stop reading now, if you don’t want to be bothered I’ve already figured out the clues for you.

  1. popular worth 10 points
  2. partners worth 15 points
  3. wildflower worth 20 points
  4. online worth 25 points
  5. green worth 30 points

These are only good through 4/19 so go enter them soon.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments