Fun at Target

Well I finally dragged myself out to Target today to get in on the Wii deal.  I ended up with 3 $49.99 games and 3 $19.99 games, 12 jars of Skippy Peanut butter, 10 Glade glass candle holdres, 10 glade refills, 4 rice krispy treats from the bakery and 1 pack of transformer pencils.

Total spent was $131 but I had a $21 credit from a return and a few missed coupons so really it was only $110 and I got $20 in gift cards for the Glade.  My store had the toy coupon books out but don’t count on your store having them.  You can print out the $10/2 wii games coupon here and while you are there you can also get the $1 off bakery item for some cheap or free goodies in the bakery and the $1 skippy peanut butter coupon.  Skippy is on sale for $1.87 with the $1 tq and my .75 mq it made for some really cheap peanut butter.  That tq expires tomorrow though so hurry even without the mq .87 for peanut butter is a good deal.

I also stopped at Walmart on my way home and picked up 2 more turkeys.  On Sunday I will be cooking them together and making soup and freezing the rest of the meat for future dinners.  Even when you consider the bone weight I can’t beat that price for chicken so we’ll have lots of meal size portions put away so we can spend less in the next couple of months.

So how is your Christmas shopping going?  Please feel free to chime in and let me know.  I love hearing how everyone is doing.  I’m hoping to get back to my homemade gifts and will be sharing them with you as they get created.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments