Trying to make a buck!!

We had a blast at the Farmer’s Market Holiday Bazaar tonight!!  I set up a table and had all my bags on display.  I handed out catalogs, got a couple orders and had lots of people enter the drawing. 

I’m not doing this blog for profit so please don’t think that, but I’d like to offer up the chance for anyone that would like to order to do so and be entered into the drawing for a $15 gift certificate from me.  Go here to visit my Thirty One Gifts site and if you are interested in ordering please click the My Events and then the Holiday Bazaar and you will be entered into the drawing.  I’m closing the show on Friday evening so you have till then.  Thank you for checking out my stuff and if you think you know someone that would enjoy the products please feel free to share the site, I would love to help any of you earn some free stuff through Thirty One.

On a savings note do you know that this is the 3rd week in a row that I haven’t received a CVS ad?!?!  It is soooo hard to plan out deals without the ad in front of me, I am a visual hands on kind of person and hate no ads.  I could just go to the store and pick up my ad but if I’m going in to the store I want to shop too.

Hopefully later this week I’ll have a post or two about some really cheap homemade gifts, but right now I am enjoying some time with my grandparents who are visiting.  I was reminded just over a year ago when my other grandma passed that life is short so I will be devoting my free time to spending time with them and letting them enjoy my son their great grandson.  I hope you are all having a great month and a great start to your holiday season.

posted under |

1 comments:

Sonya Ann said...

Have fun with your grandparents!
And thank you for sticking by me in my technical time of need!!!

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments