Friday’s Fun

We spent too much money yesterday but we did save quite a bit so I guess that helps.  We headed to Jetty Park to watch the last Atlantis launch.  We packed a lunch and drinks so that we didn’t have to buy anything while we were there to help offset the gas and parking fees.

148158 164

But I have to say it was worth it.  We got to watch the shuttle go up, listen to the roar (both from the shuttle and the crowd) and Shawn was the only one that caught a fish.  Unfortunately he couldn’t set the hook daddy says it was about 12” Shawn says it was “huuuuuuuuuuge”.

So today we get back to the savings and cleaning.  My pink eye is clearing up and I really need to get the house back in shape.  Dishes and laundry for some reason don’t do themselves.

posted under |

2 comments:

American Dreamer said...

I hope your eyes get better soon! I would have paid almost anything to see the last launch! Even though we saw it on TV, it isn't the same!

Unknown said...

Hey Precious you're right it isn't the same on TV we watch them all on the news but have gone out twice to see them live and it's really something. We are debating about going for the next 2 since it's going to only get busier and more crowded, I'd love to go to the last one to be there but I'm not sure I even want to be in this state for that one. LOL It'll be soo hectic.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments