May the force

be with you when you are wandering around an overcrowded park in 90+ weather with no breeze and humidity so high the air is wet.  Oh did I mention the fire ant bites covering my feet.

I live with 2 Star Wars nuts, 1 little dork and 1 biggie sized dork and they wanted to go to the first weekend of Star Wars weekends.  The lines were long, the people were smelly (I need to set up a deodorant stand) but we had fun.

star wars 026Shawn got to see Storm Troopers or Clone Troopers don’t ask me which are which and the dorks have both gone to bed.  LOL

star wars 036  And the other ones (notice they have fins on their heads)…

star wars 021

plus a few Star Wars celebrities make fools of themselves.  What more could a mother ask for?  Well maybe shade, shorter lines, a park full of happy children, fewer overbearing parents talking to me when I’m hot and sweaty, and the wisdom to bring deodorant with me to share next time. 

We had a good time and will probably go back next Friday one more time before our passes get blacked out for the summer.  I hope you guys are out there saving lots of money cause I’m not feeling like I am doing all that I should be.  Fear not faithful followers I haven’t fallen off the savings wagon I’ll be firmly seated again tomorrow with the promise of much quieter week where I can focus.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments