Great New Coupon!!

Print out the new $2 Expo Marker coupon for some freebies at Walgreens.  You can go this week and pick up 2 2pks of markers this week for free  or you can wait until next week and 2 6pks for free!!

This week the 2pks are on sale for .99 and next week the 6pks will be on sale for $3.99 so you can use this coupon and the $3 coupon for the August coupon booklet and get them for free.

This couldn’t come at a better time because I just realized I hadn’t gotten dry erase markers for Shawn’s supply list. 

I do receive a small monetary referral for every coupon you print through my link to coupons.com.  I appreciate you clicking my links when printing your coupons  :)

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments