Want to Host a Party

or Sampling Event?  There are many different party/sample sites out there and you should be signing up for them.  A few I can think of are HouseParty, MomsMeet, and Psst (MyGettogether).

To receive the party pack or the sampling pack you need to fill out an application and get picked out of tons of other people that also applied.  MomsMeet recently posted an article to help make sure you get selected check it out here.

You have to be willing to provide your opinion of the products and sometimes pictures, blog posts, video, or facebook posts on it.  In return you usually get free products, coupons to share with friends, and usually a few other special goodies just for you.  For example I just was notified that I will be hosting a sampling event for GreenMomsMeet, I will be sharing some Kashi TLC Peanutty Dark Chocolate bars with some mom friends at our next big playdate.  For this event I will receive enough bars for everyone coming and Kashi Cinnamon Harvest Cereal, Kashi TLC Strawberry Cereal Bars, and a Kashi reuseable bag for me in return I will be providing them with the groups feedback, some photos of friends (who are ok with me sharing their photo) trying the bars and a blog post with my opinions (this isn’t required).

So what are you waiting for sign up for a few of these companies and check out the article on how to get the best chances for being accepted.  Another piece of advice don’t apply for every party just because you can I did that at first and ended up with a few events that I wasn’t really excited about and possibly missed out on getting ones that I really wanted.

If you can think of any other sampling/party sites please share!!  I’m sure I am forgetting some since I’m running on just a few hours of sleep today.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments