I got about 30 ham steaks for free at 3 different Targets. Using the $2 coupon I stocked the freezer for about 15 meals for completely FREE.
Here's the rest of my Target purchases. I did a Glade deal at each store and also picked up a few toys with some great coupons from the manufacturers. (It pays to write notes of complaint or compliment.) The RayoVac's are from the $1 section and there is a $1 off coupon from their website. I paid with gift cards from the Glade deal and .19 out of pocket.
This was a quick trip to Publix. Using the college inn coupons from the paper and the store coupon publix paid me to take the college inn. The toys were covered by the $1 off any toy under $29.99 store coupon, the potatoes were BOGO with .40 mq and the Bayer was free with store q and mq. I ended up paying about $7 for the whole lot.
Someone sent me a PetSmart coupon and I went to Petco and used it. We had a $5 off for the Science Diet treats, there was $1 off peelie on the crunchy treats. The rest of the stuff was on sale. I ended up paying about $8 for everything and Belle's stocking will now be stuffed.
Shawn and I each made a purchase using the free Lip stuff with any purchase coupon and bought some clearance kid's stuff. Total at Bath and Body Works less than $3.
It was a good shopping day. Sorry it's taken so long to get this posted, but we've been busy doing Christmas stuff.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments