Merry Christmas

I hope you all have a great holiday and get to spend time with your loved ones. I baked up some goodies for some of our neighbors and the man nice enough to take Dave's shift at work so he could spend Christmas home with Shawn and I. If anyone wants the recipe to anything made just leave a comment and I'll post them.

Now for the serious stuff. This is the time of year you want to think about your budgets and financial goals. With the economy still in the toilet we are all cutting back and nows the time to decide where. Several of the blogs I follow are very inspiring for budgeting. Please share your goals here and once we figure out ours I'll be sharing it as well. Happy Holidays!!!!

posted under |

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those red and green cookies look great! I don't have my resolutions/goals yet - but I will get them posted sometime this week :)

Unknown said...

The red and green cookies are actually peanut butter cookies with a half a mini snickers in it. The icing is just to cover up the top of the snickers. My son loves them.

Alana Jo said...

Wow. Your talented! YUMMY!

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments