First Shopping of the Year

First was a quick trip to Walgreen's. The Garnier was on clearance for $2.19 and $2.39 with a $2 off coupon in the easysaver book and a $1 mq they were alittle more than free. The Robitussin is on sale for $4 I had some $3 off coupons left but there is still $2 coupons on wyeth.com. When you buy 5 robitussins you get a $10 RR on your next purchase, but there is some kind of wonderful glitch that is spitting out an extra $5 RR for a total of $15. My oop was $6.64 with $15 in RR's to use next week. Beware you can't roll these RR's into the robitussin deal again though.

Did 2 orders at CVS to get the most use out of my coupons. Unfortunately we are all out of peanut butter so I had to pick up some and I got bread and 2 things of ice cream that aren't pictured. The Infusium is on clearance so with the $3 off P&G coupons they were free and I'll send in for the Olay Definity rebate for buying the two washes for $7.99 each minus $5 mq and should receive $15 back hopefully. I spent $2.05 on a GC here so this trip was free.

Total Spent for 09: $6.84
Total Saved for 09: $91.60

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments