Quick wag's trip

My husband and son eat peanut butter like it's gold so I needed peanut butter again. Since I've been holding out waiting for the deal at Wag's to start the 18th I haven't bought any but I needed it and CVS was all out so I headed to Wag's. I know it might have been cheaper to go to Walmart which is right across the street but time wise it wasn't worth it to me. I was already at CVS and could walk across the street to go to Walgreen's and then come home. There is no such thing as a quick trip to my Walmart it seems. So in the interest of time I paid alittle more but still made it worth my while.
6 Garnier Fructis Hair Gels $2.99 -$2 Easysaver Coupon -$1mq =FREE
2 Garnier Fructis Mousse $2.99 -$2 Easysaver Coupon -$1mq =FREE
6 Reynolds Wrap in ad coupon .99 -$1mq =FREE
1 Peter Pan overpriced peanut butter $3.49

OOP $5.45 of which $2.10 was tax
Saved $41.60

Since today is the first day of my week I'll start my spending/savings over with a monthly and YTD recap at the end of each month.

For week of 1/08
Total Spent $5.45
Total Saved $41.60

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments