Nutella YUM!!!

I was lucky enough to receive all the goodies to host a Nutella Party from MommyParties and Mom Select. 

We had a lovely time pairing Nutella with all sorts of yummy breakfast and brunch foods, unfortunately I was a giant bonehead and let Dave take my camera out with him that day so I only have a picture of the goodies my guest got to take home and his breakfast.

002Nutella was very generous to provide us with lots of goodies for my guests to take home with them and they provided me with a large jar of Nutella.   If you’ve never tried Nutella dig yesterday’s paper out of the trash and find the coupon for it and buy a jar this week, it’s delicious.  Yummy chocolatey goodness!!!  We found that there wasn’t much it didn’t taste good with and there are lots of recipes out there that use it in baking.  Here’s some Nutella Facts:

  • Nutella is a great alternative to peanut butter for those with peanut allergies as it has no peanuts and doesn’t come in contact with any peanuts in manufacturing
  • In a 13oz jar they use more than 50 hazelnuts
  • Nutella is kosher
  • It also is gluten free
  • It is low in sodium and contains no hydrogenated oil or trans fat

Here it is spread on 15 grain bread.

014 The only bit a found trouble with about the lovely goodies they sent me was some of the marketing.  Maybe it’s true in some households but not in mine, they claim that it can be hard to persuade your kids to eat their healthy breakfast and so the answer is to cover it in the yummy Nutella.  Well in my house Shawn eats his healthy breakfast or he goes hungry I’m the mom and I make the rules.  They might be better using a different approach such as a fantastic treat for kids or a decedent treat for the mom who gives everything to her kids and has nothing left.  I’m also not really sure what Nutella brings to a balanced breakfast other than chocolatey yumminess (yes I might be making words up).

All that being said I think Nutella is fantastic and a wonderful treat.  Would I eat it or serve it everyday to my family?  No!!  But does it make for a great addition to a special breakfast maybe once or twice a week?  Yes it does and in my house that’s when it gets eaten once maybe twice a week.

I received no monetary compensation for my opinions however I did receive samples and other goodies to distribute to my guests from Nutella, MommyParties, and Mom Select.  Have a product or service you’d like an honest review on please contact me.

posted under |

2 comments:

Sonya Ann said...

That looks like a yummy treat. We love it around here but it is a bit pricey.
Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by Sonyaann!! If you are looking to buy a jar of Nutella there was a coupon in this Sunday's paper for $1 off.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments