I may have mentioned that I was chosen to be a Purex Insider!! I received coupons for free product to try out the new Purex Crystals.
Click here to get some more info about Purex Crystals straight from the horses mouth. This is what I know about Purex Crystals:
- They come in 3 scents and the blue and yellow smell really good.
- They are 92% natural and don’t coat your clothes in an oily substance like some liquid softeners.
- They won’t reduce the effectiveness of your kids fire retardant PJ’s like some liquid softeners.
- They are super easy to use, just toss them in with your detergent and forget about it.
- So far the freshness has lasted and my linen closet has never smelled so good.
So have you tried these yet? They are available at Walmart for $4-$6 depending on your area and the size. Purex says they will be available everywhere but I know I got mine at Walmart. Click here to see a video about the Crystals and to get a $1 off coupon for them.
ETA: Next Walgreen’s is supposed to have these on sale for $4.99 with a $2RR. So if you use the coupon you will pay $3.99 and get $2 back making them only $1.99 and a great price to try them out at.
I received a coupon for free product from Purex for my review. My opinions on this product are my own and have not been influenced in anyway by receiving the product.