Homemade Christmas Gifts

Last Christmas my husband took Shawn shopping for a present for Mommy and he picked out a Snuggie.  He loved that thing and since I am always sitting under a blanket in the winter it went to good use.  Then they came out with the kids snuggie and he was excited he wanted one of his own, the only problem they are ugly!!!  So this past weekend Mommy sat  down while they were at the Star Wars Celebration and made this:

blog 001

 

 blog 002

 

This used just over a yard of fabric bought out of the remnants bin at JoAnn Fabrics.  Because it was on sale it cost me about $5 to make and about a half hour of my time.  I may consider making a few more of these to sell on Etsy if there is any interest in them.  Shawn was beyond excited to get his own Snuggie, I was going to wait to give it to him for his birthday but I wanted to make sure it fit and I needed a model for you to see it better.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments