Increasing Savings

One way to help increase my savings is to increase my earnings.  So I’m going to list a few of the ways I earn some extra who knows one of these might help you out too.

  • I sell Thirty-One gifts.  It’s a home party based company with a strong belief in women.  Holding the parties is alot of fun and is profitable for both me and the hostess.  They also have a great product that is sturdy, durable and cleans easily.  If you are interested in hosting a party or becoming part of my team feel free to email me for more info.
  • Over a year ago I signed up for Swagbucks and I have redeemed over $200 in Amazon giftcards.  Where else can you earn $200 or more a year just for simply searching the internet (which is what you are already doing)
  • I also signed up for YouData.  You can see the widget on the right side of your screen now, this is no get rich scheme but at least you get paid for the ads you view.  They pay weekly (even if you only have .03) to Paypal.
  • MyPoints is another great way to earn free Giftcards.  If you’d like me to send you a referral please leave your email in the comments (it won’t be published) and I’ll send it out to you.  I’ve earned several Amazon giftcards and a few Lowes giftcards through them.
  • Through this blog I have signed up for Logical Media they coordinate different ad campaigns and I pick the ones I feel are relevant to my readers.  When you guys so graciously click on one of those ads and usually fill in your info I get a small referral fee.  So when you see the ads please click!!!  Don’t worry I’m not upset if you don’t click.
  • I deal shop like crazy.  I buy excess but this excess allows me to donate, supply my family and friends, have enough for us and it gives me some extra to sell at yardsales which really helps buy a special gift.
  • I’m crafty are you??  I’m going to try and find a few craft shows this year since Shawn is away during the day I should have some more time to work on crafting without distraction.  So if you are in the area and know of any smaller craft shows please let me know.

That’s all I can think of right now.  If you have any other ways you make a little extra money please feel free to share with us.  None of these are ways to get rich but they will help you earn a bit more to cover gifts or a little splurge for yourself.  Obviously you could make much more money and quickly by getting a job but for some that’s not an option and some may want to make additional money.  So let me know what you are doing to earn an extra buck.

posted under , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments