Just Checking In

I’ve had a few emails from concerned readers so I wanted to let you all know that I am still here. 

With Shawn being out of school we’ve had an adjustment period to get a schedule going.  We still haven’t perfected it but I will be back to posting asap.  I need to get our savings on track, up my income both from this blog (I love you guys for clicking on my links especially coupons.com) and from my Etsy store and a few other things.

So watch this week for money savings days, an organizing post and possibly a few other things.  Also make sure you follow along on the facebook page as this is where I post alot of my quick things including any free codes for Redbox and Blockbuster Express.  I also post Swagbucks code links if I see any available there.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments