Monthly Recap

Well I have tried but failed at keeping up with my spending to a tee. But I will try again next month, the good news is I was able to put away $25 each week last month so I at least stayed on budget. We have been adding to the stockpile and using smartly from there. I'm going to post later about my run to Publix last week, it was just too good not to share.

So how did you do sticking to your budget or tracking your spending? I found with my mother in law here it was harder to devote the time to tracking all my receipts but hopefully I can remedy that this month however a family reunion is sure to throw me alittle off track. I think I'm in the right place for my savings goals right now some weeks it's really easy and others it's a lot harder but it seems to be evening out at least.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments