Publix Deals this week

Here are a few deals that jumped out at me. I will let you know if there is anything else good after I study the ad. Hopefully tomorrow I will get to it and the massive stack of coupons I still have to clip and sort.

Milkbones BOGO with BOGO mq FREE!!!!!!

Green Giant Veggies 50% off
There are coupons out for this which should make it a good deal. Not sure of what they are yet.

Healthy Ones Honey Ham [Or Oven Roasted or Honey Roasted Turkey Breast, 8-oz tub] 2/$5
There is a $1/1 Publix store Q and there are .75/1 mfr Qs from various inserts there is also an IPQ here

Juicy Juice 8 Count 8ct is BOGO $3.29
$1 off 2 manufacturer coupon here and there was a target $1 off 2 coupon in the 2/1 Smart Source insert.

Should make them about .65 each

Let me know if there are any other deals that jump out at you this week.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments