Starting to catch up

Sorry I haven't been around alot lately again. I promised to get back on top of things when my mother in law went home and life settled down. But you know what they say about the best laid plans. My husband was so kind as to share his cold with me and I've been under the weather for the past 4-5 days. YUCK!!!!

I'm starting to feel better so my goals for today are to update the grocery deals for the week for everyone. Come back tonight or tomorrow morning since I can't guarantee that it'll be done early. My house has become a wreck with dishes to be washed everything to be disinfected again and tons of coupons to be clipped and filed I'm hoping most of this will be done today. So while you are flipping through your grocery ads waiting for me to post the best of the best deals I challenge you to find a local farmer's market. I found one in Orlando (not real local but close enough) and one in Winter Park that we will be attending this weekend. If you have to spend money on fresh fruits and veggies you might as well support your local farmers. With the economy still in the toilet we all need to support the small guys they need the help the most.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments