3 Days of Crazy

Thursday, Friday and Saturday were crazy busy this week.  We spent Thursday and Friday at Disney all day plus I baked the cake for Shawn’s graduation.  Staying out late watching the parade and getting up early wears on a girl.  Saturday we had Shawn’s graduation and then a small party afterwards and today I spent most of the day picking up around the house and resting.  There was no money saving to speak of but I did manage to make the cake for the party so I saved probably $15 to $20 on that.

graduation 051Here’s Shawn getting his diploma from his teacher.

graduation 075And this is the cake.  It’s not my best creation but given the lack of sleep and time to do it I think it came out OK.

So what have you been doing to save some money??  Tomorrow I’ll be out shopping for the freebies this week and hoping to score a raincheck at the grocery store for some juice.  I’ll try and post my finds when I get back. 

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments