OH what a trip

I had to Target yesterday.  It seemed half of my coupons beeped but my cashier didn’t care she just pushed through what ever had to be.  I paid $9.27 with gift cards from before and got back $20 in gift cards.  It was a great moneymaker day for me!!  So here’s what I got:

  • 4 Johnson Johnson Cotton Ear Swabs $1.39 each
    • -$1 mq and .75/2 TQ
      • =.06 for all 4
  • 8 Glade Fabric and Air Spray $3.49 each
    • -$2 TQ and $1 mq
      • =$3.92 total
  • 4 Shout Trial Wipes .97 each
    • -$1 TQ
      • = FREE
  • Grapes  $1.64
  • Chef Micheals Canned Dog Food  .87
    • -Free Coupon
  • 4 Vanish Drop In Cleaners $2.14
    • -BOGO MQ and BOGO TQ
      • =FREE
  • 4 Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer $6.99
    • -$5 MQ, $5 TQ Gift Card Coupon and 2 $3 TQ (beeped)
      • = Better than Free
  • 2 BandAid $1.82
    • - $1 TQ (I think) and .50 mq
  • 4 Benedryl Itch Spray $2.29
    • -$5/2 mq
      • Received 2 Free First Aid Bags

According to my receipt I saved $111.91.  If you have any questions please let me know I’d be happy to help.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments