I spent $13.51 at Publix yesterday and saved $38 according to the receipt. It wasn’t the best shopping trip but it wasn’t too bad.
- Mickey’s Malt Beer
- 4 Mott’s Medleys BOGO -$1PQ and .50 mq
- 4 Schick Shave Gel -$1PQ and $1 mq
- Marshmallow Fluff
- 2 Nestle Cookie Dough -$1 IMQ
- 4 KoolAid Packets (needed fillers)
- 2 Ronzoni Pasta (no coupons)
- Crafts n Things Magazine (you should never wait for a phone call at the grocery store)
We really needed the Juice, pasta, and fluff and the beer and magazine were just random purchases but considering what I spent it’s not bad.
So how did you do shopping?? Any good tips??