Just a little bit of shopping

I headed out to Publix today to try and get some motivation to clean.  Well I made it to the store but I found no motivation there, they really should have that at the store (I might even pay full price some days).  So here’s what I got, I spent $4.07 on all that’s pictured.

blog 001 Here’s my analysis: 

  • 4 Yoplait Smoothie Frozen bags well these were about $.50 a bag and Dave and I are both trying to eat a bit better and I think these will make good snack/breakfast items.  We’ll try them out at that price.
  • 1 Mott’s Plus $1.69 I had no coupon with me for this.  We are just about out of juice, with Shawn being off school for 2 1/2 weeks my juice stock has taken a hit.  He’s also had a phlegm issue so he hasn’t been drinking much milk so my juice took a double hit.  $1.69 isn’t a bad price (not a stock up price) but we needed juice for him to take to school
  • 4 boxes of Special K cereal $0!!!  Who can resist free cereal?  Special K is BOGO at Publix this week and there was a BOGO coupon on Kellogg’s website I printed 2 coupons and gladly took my 4 free boxes.  (If you have these coupons make sure you follow the wording buy any 1 get 1 oats & honey or plain for free)  I would have preferred 4 of the chocolate flavor but we’ll try the Oats & Honey
  • The tangerines were .10 a piece so I picked up a couple for Dave to take to work with his lunch

So how has your shopping been going?  I’d love to hear your stories.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments