I did a fantastic job at Publix today, and will be going back to get some more goodies later in the week. I purchased all of this:
- 4 Marie Callender Meals $3.99 -$1.50PQ and $1 mq For $1.49 each I will be glad to have these around for quick dinners
- 2 Macaroni/Wanchai Ferry BOGO $7.99 -2 $1.50mq Making these $2 each again I will be happy to have these around for quick meals
- 3 Mott’s for Tots 3 for $5 no coupons but an alright price
- 6 Dentyne Ice BOGO $3.29 -$1mq making each one about .65 not too bad but who pays over $3 for gum?!?!
- 4 Betty Crocker Brownie/Bar Mixes $1.99 each -$1PQ and .50mq makes them .49 each not too bad
- 4 Sargento Shredded Cheese $2 each -$1.50PQ and .50/2 made them .25 each a great price
- 2 Buitonni BOGO $2.19 -$1mq made them .10 each another fantastic price
- Italian Bread $1.35 -$1.50PQ =FREE
- 2 Thomas Bagel Thins $3.49 -$1mq =.75 each these are great and only 110 calories
- 2 Muir Glen Tomato Sauce .89 each -$1mq and $1PQ =Better than FREE
- 6 Hunts Tomato Sauce $2
- 4 Progresso Soups BOGO $2.29 -$1/4mq and $1/4PQ made these about .65 each
- 8 Green Giant Veggies BOGO $1.29 -$1/4 PQ made these .40 each
- 2 Wishbone Dressings BOGO $2.89 -$1mq not a great price but we needed some
In total I spent just about $30 for 50 items or .60 each for all of that. I’ll be headed back out for later this week for spaghetti sauce and more veggies. So how has your shopping been going this week?