Have you checked out the printable coupons on Target.com this week?? If not get on over there and start printing!! I headed to my target today and here’s what I got:
- Kodak Ink Cartridges $29.99 I was really hoping to hold out until my Staples rewards came but I ran out this morning and I need the ink to print out more coupons for Target so I can go later today or tomorrow morning.
- 3 prs of Jeans $4.98 each -$5 tq off the website. I found 2 pairs of jeans for me and then I got another pair to use for my crafting, I will also be going back to pick up more jeans for crafting purposes
- Small Up & Up Ibuprofen $1.09 -$1 Pain Relief TQ at this price I’ll be picking up more we go through lots of Ibuprofen around here
- 1 Finish 10ct $2.50 -$1.00mq and $1.50TQ I didn’t really need these the last time they were on sale so I don’t need them now but for free I’m happy to keeping stocking up
- Up & Up Bleach $1.47 -$1TQ this is a good price and we use it to clean sometimes
- Up & Up Floss .89 -$1TQ that auto adjusted making it free
- 16 bags of frozen veggies .99 each -$1/4 TQ
- This is the deal of the week but is regional so check your ads first. When you buy 7 frozen items you receive a $5 gift card. I used 4 coupons so my total was $11.84 and I received $10 in giftcards making each bag .12 I got corn, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts and mixed veggies. I plan on using those 2 giftcards and purchasing 16 more bags tomorrow once I find room in the freezer. LOL
My total was $42.83 and considering $30 of this was on my ink and I had $10 in giftcards when I left I consider this a success. So are you headed out to Target this week?? Make sure you print out your coupons ASAP as Target has been known to pull coupons randomly.