And the winner is……

The lucky winner of my $40 CSNstores.com giftcard is drumroll please!!!!!!!

 

MrsBlack!!!!!!  Congrats Nicole please get in touch with me and give me the email address you’d like your gift certificate sent to.  And of course you are expected to let me know what you got and how the service was.  LOL

I’d like to thank everyone for participating and make sure you stick around for my Homemade Christmas gift series and for a giveaway in the future (I’ve got something working)

posted under |

1 comments:

mrsblack said...

NO WAY!!! OMG! I never win things!! YAY YAY YAY!!! Thank you and I will make sure to keep following your blog and will let you know how the service is! HOORAY!!!!!!!

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments