Another Successful day

as far as not eating out.  I went to Publix today and bought 4 bottles of All OxyClean for .99 each.  Someday I’m going to make my own detergent but that’s not an option right now and $1 is my buy price for detergent so I used all my coupons.

I started researching a few of the things I want to sell on ebay to see how to group the items and prices that they were selling at.  I also got out some flat rate boxes and saw how much would fit.  A few of my items are pretty heavy so I thought it would be much easier to ship them this way.

Since Dave forgot about a DVD he borrowed from the work library that had to go back today I had to take it in to him at work.  Since we were both out there we ran over to property control so I could go into the broken trailer and he could stay with the kid (no kids allowed).  I picked up a scrapbook for $2 and a recipe book that I really wanted for $10.  That book was soooo overpriced that I can’t get it any cheaper so I’ll be happy about the deal and will enjoy that book immensely.

In money savings today I turned up the A/C a bit when we left and after we got home no one noticed so I haven’t touched it.  Dave took Shawn out to play after dinner since it’s finally stopped raining so he had free entertainment.  As for him and I entertainment tonight is playing on the computer and watching TV (he’s watching Palladia and I’m wishing the singer would stop talking so much and just sing LOL)

How’s your July going as far as saving??? I’d love to hear about it.

posted under |

4 comments:

Sunny Simple Life said...

Enjoy reading your posts often. So far this month we have been gone camping. I made almost all meals ahead and we just heated up or BBQd at the campground. I used all our free samples as a great shower basket for all the girls we took camping. All free but the girls loved picking out all the stuff they wanted to try. We did all outdoor stuff and only went to town for coffee for hubbie and me and ice cream for the kids one day. Our out of pocket was kept very low buy planning so much ahead.

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by. It sounds like you did great saving while camping. Hubby and I are thinking about going camping once it cools down a bit.

American Dreamer said...

I always enjoy your posts also. I love the detergent deal. Sometimes paying $1.00 is better time wise.

Unknown said...

Thanks Precious!! Someday when we move into a house I'll be looking into making my own detergent but right now since I have to go out to do laundry prebottled works best. So $1 each works for now I can't wait for the day that I can say no way to $1 detergent.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments