A great opportunity

Are you looking for a great way to save on some things in your town??  Let me tell you about Groupon oh how I love groupon.  Just last month there was a deal for the Nationwide (Nascar) race in Daytona.  My hubby and son love the races and the hubby was planning on buying tickets to this race.  I was able to get 2 tickets for about $10 more than 1 would have cost me plus we got admission to the infield.  We had a fantastic day.  So click on Groupon to sign up for daily emails with the hot deals in your area.

This is truly a fantastic way to save some money so sign up today.  You’ll receive email notification every day as to what the deal of the day is and who knows you might find a great deal and make memories like these:

race 037  race 057

The first pic is my son sitting on the start/finish at Daytona and the second is my boys lying down on the track.  These memories could not be any better and were possible thanks to an email from groupon.

posted under |

1 comments:

Allison said...

I love Groupon!!! I have 3 sitting, waiting for me to use. We're going to go out to dinner this weekend at our favorite BBQ place and paid $9 for a $20 GC!

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments