July Thirty-One Special

Happy July Everyone!!

We have great hostess and customer specials again this month.  For all of my customers if you place a $31 order you can purchase a Little Carry-All (sneak preview from the new catalog) for only $5 and get in embroidered for free!!!  Remember this is the last month you can order from this catalog so if there is something in there you absolutely love order it now just in case.

For all my hostess you will get all the normal great benefits and free products plus with qualifying parties you will also receive a gift certificate to place an order out of the new catalog coming out August 1st.

Here’s my exciting news if you hostess and submit a qualifying party on or before July 14th I will give you the tote featured below for free.  Your party must be $450 in sales to receive the tote and if your party it’s the $500 mark I will include free embroidery for your tote as well.  Take a minute to watch the video below to see this fabulous thermal party tote.

 

Please contact me to setup your Thirty-One party today.  I would love for you to receive this tote from me.  If you have any questions or would just like to submit an order feel free to email me or leave a message here and I will get back to you.  Click on Thirty-One to check out all the great products we have available to get you up to your party goals.  It’s easier to browse the products if you click on place an order then clicking on the catalog.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments