Not much to report

skating 019

That’s my boys after Shawn’s skating lesson on Saturday.

Yesterday we had a good time having smores and lighting off sprinklers and what not.  I hope everyone else also had some sort of family fun.

Today was completely unexciting.  Dave worked and Shawn and I were both exhausted of course there are no naps around here so the kid is going to bed early tonight.  Breakfast, lunch and dinner were all homemade so we didn’t spend any extra money.  I’m thinking about going out to Publix this evening to get some cheap laundry detergent but that means I have to get motivated.  I have the worst time getting motivated when it’s rainy out all day.

So how have you been saving??  Feel free to leave a comment and let us know.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments