I Love Free Money

don't you? Here are 3 great places to earn a little free money. They aren't get rich quick schemes they take time and pay very little but I'll explain each of them.

The first would be IRazoo. Just click on the box in the right column for a referral, we each get a bonus 50 points. The deal with IRazoo is they are a search engine that lets you earn up to 100 points a day. You get 2 points for every search and 4 points for every site you click on. At 3000 points you can cash out for a $5 gift card. If you use this as one of your regular search engines it won't take any extra time and you'll get a reward after a month or so.

The second is Swagbucks. They also are a search engine site. I use this one in addition to irazoo and it takes no longer than a normal search. I'm up to $30 in Amazon giftcards from them and have only been a member for 4 months. I usually get 1-3 swagbucks a day and you can cash out at 45 swagbucks for a $5 Amazon giftcard.

The last free money site for today is YouData. This is actual free money!!! You check there site once a day and get paid to view ads. This takes all of about 2 minutes and on Saturday you get paid via paypal automatically. This isn't a huge payout and the amount of ads you get depends upon your situation. I received $2.50 the first week and $2.25 the next. It's not bad considering it takes almost no time and I was online anyways.

Do you know of any other ways to get free money? Please share if you do, I love to hear about how others are doing.

posted under |

1 comments:

Together We Save said...

I love swagbucks and I have not heard of you data I will have to check it out.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments