Where does the time go?

I was going to finish cleaning the kitchen and pantry, finish planting the rest of the seedlings, visit a possible preschool for Shawn, run to Walgreens and Walmart to use up coupons that expire tomorrow.

I didn't even put a dent in that list. I did some dishes and went to Walgreen's but that was about it. Actually I did get to go up to Aquarelle Kids Academy and check out their facilities. I can't believe that my little man will be attending prek in just over 4 months. I got us on the list for the morning classes and got the info so I can get him enrolled in the Voluntary PreK and get the state to cover the costs. If you've got little ones make sure you check out your options, I've heard so many people say that prek's are expensive and they just can't afford it. The truth is there are free programs out there for your kids, you just need to look alittle harder. You also have to get moving spots fill up fast at a lot of the nicer pre k facilities. The place that Shawn will most likely be attending only takes 92 kids a year between the two times. My area is full of apartment complexes and housing development on any given day I could see 90 4 year olds at the stores I bargain in. As the women in charge there told me, there are plenty of vouchers to go around (there's one day you have to go and get a voucher) but there aren't enough spots to go around.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments