Lovin' Target

Target and I have always had a love/hate relationship. They have had some of the best sales in the past but they've also had some of the worst customer service. About 4 months ago I decided that was enough, there wasn't any Target's close enough for me to keep running around looking for product and a decent cashier. So if they were paying me to take something and I was headed that way anyways then I would go otherwise oh well.

But now there is a beautiful new SuperTarget just down the street from me. I drive past it very often so it's not like I even have to go out of my way. And since it's a brand new store they have those great New Store Specials, I've written about them this week before I know but they are great.

Yesterday I got 3 lbs of steak, 1 lb of beef stew meat, 4 packages of fresh broccoli, 6 bags of goldfish crackers, a 24 pack of bottled water, and 4 cups of Velvetta mac and cheese. I only paid $1.65 for all of that. I think I could be in love with Target again so hopefully they continue to have great sales.

posted under |

1 comments:

Chicagolandia said...

Great deals!!! I may have stop by my SuperT on the way home...

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments