Publix Trip

I went last night and just had to share the deals I got. I know the sale ended yesterday but it was too much fun not to share. The pic isn't the best since it's from my phone but it'll do.


I got 6 boxes of poptarts, 10 cans of Green Giant veggies, 10 cans of Muir Glen tomatoes, 4 jars of Classico pasta sauce, 2l of Dr Pepper, and I finally found the Kid's Boost to use my free coupon on.

In total I spent $6.11 and saved $59.28

We will use the veggies eventually and since I just used the last can the other day it was great to restock. Come hurricane season you never know what you might need. We desperately needed pasta sauce to go with the tons of spaghetti I got for free awhile back and the tomatoes will be used for making more sauce or chili YUM!!

posted under |

1 comments:

Frugal Sara said...

That's awesome. Great job!

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments