So the deals look kinda crappy this week don't they. Well if you are also a Florida resident the CVS ad really sucks but there are a couple of gems hidden in there. Go to TGLee.com and you can print out 2 $1 off coupons for milk, making your milk $1 a gallon after ECB's. Also the Dawn is a great deal it works out to free if you have any coupons (.50 mq) otherwise .50 a bottle isn't a bad deal at all.

Where are you shopping this week? I've been out of the shopping loop for a while now since I've had family visiting. Between family and the Target still running new store specials all the rest of the stores have been neglected. On the plus side I can't fit anything else in my new freezer that my mother in law bought us for our anniversary. Target has steaks on sale $1.79 a pound and with that $2 off coupon it's been making for some great free steaks and a full full freezer of meat.

posted under |

3 comments:

Chicagolandia said...

Thanks for the idea on free steaks - I've been loading up on beef stew meat, but I can certainly branch out!

Unknown said...

I'm not sure if all Targets have the steaks on sale this week or if this another new store special. I haven't really looked at the ads yet for the week. The steaks aren't top quality but I can tell you they are delish.

Unknown said...

Sorry the deals are so bad this week :(

I finally got around to posting the Lemonade Award :) It will go live on my site tomorrow! Thanks for nominating me :)

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.
Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments