CVS Run

I'm getting tired but I'm waiting on my sheets to get out of the dryer, so I thought I would share my CVS run today.

My Card:
2 Dawn $2 ($1 ECB) -$1 MQ
3 packs of M&M's $2 (this is what I get for bringing the boys since I had coupons at home ARGH!!)
1 Febreeze Pet Odor $5 -.50 MQ
1 Febreeze Spray $3 -$3 MQ
2 Febreeze Noticables $13 -$8 MQS ($5 ECB wyb $10 so I got a $10 ECB for $20)
Milk $2.79
2 CVS Tape $2.98 ($2.98 ECB)
2 CVS Pencils $1.98 ($1.98 ECB)
1 CVS Pencil Sharpener .99 (.99 ECB)

Total after coupons and ECB's was $1.07 Total Savings was $41.41 and I got back $16.95 in ECB's for next time

Dave's Card was pretty much the same just without the M&M's.

Total after coupons and ECB's was .84 Total Savings was $38.98 and I got back $16.95 in ECB's for next time.

How did CVS treat you this week? I might go back for a couple things later in the week since I want to check into the free BIC razors.

posted under |

1 comments:

Just call me Yankee said...

I actually have not been to cvs in a while. I used up some eb that were going to expire for my 4th of July trip and that was it. Waiting on some really good deals.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments