Yummy!!!

We were all out of bread and Shawn was set on having peanut butter and fluff for lunch.  So I went searching for a good sandwich bread recipe and found one.DSC07255

The recipe makes 2 loaves and I only had one loaf pan so I made a loaf and 6 bsicuits.  I should have made more biscuits because these things got huge.

DSC07257 I was surprised at how well it cut.  If I had a better bread knife and a little more experience shaping the bread it would have been even better.  Next time I’m going to make sure that the top is nice and even.  But it made some good biscuits and Shawn enjoyed his sandwich.  If I get a chance this weekend I’ll post the recipe so you guys can try this out for yourselves.

posted under |

3 comments:

Shanaka @ Mama Bee Does said...

Looking forward to the recipe. I'd like to try my hand at making some.

Just call me Yankee said...

All the bread I have made so far was ugly. I think it tasted good anyway. So, to me bread is bread no matter what it looks like.

Tammy said...

It sounds yummy and it doesn't look bad. Can't wait to try it.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments