Publix Goodies

After taking a quick look through the ad here's what I'll be looking at this week. As always feel free to point out a deal I've missed. Summer is hectic around here and I've haven't been focusing as well as I should.

Mott's Apple Juice BOGO $2.99
I don't think there are any coupons out for this but we are out of regular juice just have juice boxes and koolaid so I'll probably just get 2 and wait for a better deal

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter BOGO $2.59
I know somewhere I have coupons for this but it won't be free and after the Smart Balance deal I might actually pass on this

StarKist SeaSations Fish Fillets BOGO $5.99
There were recently $3 off coupons for these. I don't know how they taste yet (dinner tonight) but I've heard good things and free is free.

There are lots of other great BOGO's this week but none that I'm really interested in unless of course they are freebies or nearly free. Let me know what you find.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments