Free Stuff from Torrid!!!

Thanks to Little People Wealth for posting this.

If you sign up for Ebates here and search for the Torrid clothing site you'll get an extra 6% back on anything you spend. You'll also get a bonus $5 in your account and they have lots of great rebates. Sign up for a Diva Account and find $10 worth of stuff you want (I got a cute wallet and some bracelets) and go to the checkout. Enter the code BDAY09T and you'll get $10 off your purchase (must be $10.01) and today only they have free shipping.

I spent a total of .55 on my cute wallet and bracelets. I'll have at least one gift for the gift box but I might keep the wallet for myself.

posted under |

2 comments:

Together We Save said...

Wow - great shopping trip. Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog.

Unknown said...

I love reading your blog, thanks for stopping by. I saw this deal and had to pass it on.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Business 2 Blogger

Recent Comments